Gas City’s form of government consists of an elected mayor, clerk-treasurer, and five-member council, who all serve four-year terms. One at-large council member is elected to represent the entire city. The other four council members are elected to represent their individual districts and must reside within those districts.
There are no restrictions on the number of terms a person can serve. Candidates for these elected positions must reside within the city limits. They must also have been a resident of Gas City for at least one year.
1ST AND 3RD TUESDAY OF EVERY MONTH AT 6:30 P.M. AT CITY HALL
City Council Members:
- Larry Terwillegar, WARD 1 – (765) 674-2044
- Troy Richards, WARD 2 – (765) 618-5417
- Don Clark, WARD 3 – (765) 603-6999
- Russ Corbin, WARD 4 – (765) 618-1873
- Mike Planck, At Large – (765) 674-3630